Client Retention | Part 2
By Larry Indiviglia, Stephanie Anderson, Jeff Bristol
Here is Part 2 (a content video) on CLIENT RETENTION. I had Coach Larry catch up with two of the superstars at Fitness Quest 10 who do an EXTRAORDINARY job engaging with clients in their own respective ways.
Stephanie Anderson is a 10+ year veteran of FQ10 and is my Senior Director of First Impressions. Stephanie understands the importance of customer service, recognizing clients and staff, and how “nourishing culture” support retention.
Stephanie shares in her interview:
- the power of a smile
- anticipating and meeting the expected and unexpected needs of a client
- communication with fellow staff in delivering a WOW customer experience
- WHY? cards and notes
- how to make a difference at a LIVE event
Jeff Bristol is a 5+ year veteran of FQ10 and is one of my best coaches/trainers. Jeff actually started out as a Director of First Impressions some years ago and his outstanding performance there, inspired him to pursue a training career.
Jeff shares in his interview:
- HOW he LOVES people
- WHY connecting that makes a difference in clients’ lives goes beyond the 4 walls of FQ10
- his best practices during Large Group Training that inspires clients to “come back”
- WHY you gotta know; “who’s in the house”
Remember Masterminders it is not WHAT you make, rather it is WHO you KEEP that is the “life blood” of your business. This short video is worth not only worth watching yourself, you may want to SHARE it with your team also.