Hope your day is off to a great start.
A couple things for you to review if you wish today to keep you “SHARP” and on your A-game:
1. My middle school basketball team won in the semifinals yesterday and we play in the championship game today. We are going to be without 2 of our players (one of whom is our best player; ughh). Therefore, I’m doing a few things different today to get the kids to dig deeper than they ever have:
1. I am meeting at Fitness Quest 10 at 11:30 and going over the game plan (attached) and drawing up stuff on the whiteboard.
2. I am going to show them the “Death Crawl” video right before we are done with the meeting.
I am going to have these kids ready to run through a wall for the mission despite not having our full squad. Win or lose, I’m going to share what it means to be your BEST when your BEST is needed.
The assistant coach and I are wearing full suits to the NJB game to prove that every single thing matters.
I can’t wait!!!!
2. I shared earlier in the week how excited I was to go to the Brian Tracy event this week. It really was a GREAT experience. So great that I took copious notes and turned them into a huge part of my “WOW MEETING” on Friday.
So below you have a few different huge nuggets to watch/listen to to elevate your mind and wisdom from my meeting.
In the video, you have 3 things:
1. The 10 Biggest Mistakes that Trainers Make in the GYM
2. The 5 Biggest Mistakes that Clients Make in the GYM.
3. 7 Universal Principles of LIFE. It was an honor ti be one of a select few who was invited to his movie premiere Wednesday night. For those of you who don’t know Brian, he is the author of about 80 books (including “Eat that Frog” :)) and is an icon in the personal development space. As always, when in the presence of greatness, I took detailed notes and was able to ask Brian a question that I also share in this video.
As always Teammates, what I LEARN, I share with you. That is what Masterminding is ALL about.
The attached video runs 45 mins and the password is all lowercase: tftnumber2
Have a CHAMPIONSHIP weekend whatever you do. Win or lose….always give your best effort!
P.S. I have attached my notes from my meeting also so you can print out, watch, and listen all at the same time.
P.P.S. I would LOVE if you take ONE of your big ahas from the video/lessons below and share that on the FB page. Could be from the mistakes trainers make, the mistakes clients make, or from Brian Tracy’s takeaways. Some GREAT nuggets in this one. Enjoy!